Saturday, April 01, 2006

Fearfully & wonderfully made


Meet my new grandbaby. It's Rebecca & Scott's #3, due in October! They don't know if it's a boy or a girl, so they don't have a name yet. It's awesome to think that this child has been known by God before time...that his or her life is part of God's plan...and that God is taking care of this baby right now, inside Rebecca's body. That's what the psalmist David meant when he said,

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
Before one of them came to be.
(Psalm 139:13-16)

I am praying for you, little one. We can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

ande said...

yes!!! i knew you would make it to the blog world. good start.

he/she looks just like you... amazing...