Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hawaii here we come

Suzy and I are getting ready to go to Hawaii for our 30th anniversary! We've always wanted to go, so we're doing it. We'll fly to Honolulu and take a cruise around the islands. So I won't be blogging for a while...internet is too pricey on the ship. But I'll share pictures when we get back.

We plan to do a lot of fun things while we're there: a bike ride down Haleakala Volcano on Maui...a day at Ka'anapali Beach on Maui...snorkeling in several places...Waimea Canyon on Kaua'i...Pearl Harbor...and who knows what else. I sound like I know what I'm talking about. I really know hardly anything about the 50th state.

But I know this: I'm looking forward to being with my beautiful bride in a beautiful place.

If you've been there and have any words of wisdom on what to do/not do, let me know.

2 comments:

PaulF said...

I've never been there, but I once saw an episode of the Brady Bunch that was filmed in Hawaii. So here's my expert advice:

If you find any Hawaiian Idols in a cave, leave them there - don't take any with you! If you do take one, you'll have nothing but bad luck and tarantulas following you!

Have a great vacation, you two deserve it. And don't worry about Michael, he's got a lot of people praying for him.

Patricia said...

Take advantage of all the good seafood while you're there!