But I guess the big deal about this trip was the following:
- Getting away, and not once checking my "work" emails
- Being with Suzy on our 30th anniversary
- Eating lots of awesome food on our cruise ship (the Pride of Hawaii)
- Reading (I got 3/4 of the way through Bob Spitz's 992-page biography of The Beatles . . . something real spiritual)
- And breathing into my soul one of the most beautiful places God created on earth. I'll have more to say about that in future posts.
Middle picture: Suzy and me in our Hawaiian duds at a luau on our last night in Honolulu
Bottom picture: Waimea Canyon, called the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific," on Kauai