Friday, September 08, 2006

Visited FSU today

Suzy & I took our son Michael to look at Florida State University in Tallahassee today. He's a high school senior now, and FSU is one of 3 colleges he's considering for next year.

I went to a small college in SC that had about 2,000 students. FSU has a student body of almost 40,000. I would be totally overwhelmed trying to find my way around campus! But I was impressed with what we saw today.

Time will tell where Michael will end up. It's something I pray about a good bit. I met my wife at college . . . my two daughters met their husbands at college. So a lot happens to people at college! I pray God will direct Michael's steps through the big decisions ahead.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That's exciting, Mike. I pray wisdom for Michael as he makes this big decision.

Rinnie said...

Did you know Erik went to FSU? We have some happy memories from our time there.