Sunday, September 17, 2006

What I liked about this weekend

1) Clemson beat Florida State.
2) I talked with my granddaughter Tyler on the phone.
3) I taught a great group of people in the membership class at my church.
4) Ande got ordained. Reformed University Fellowship is now a reality at UCF!
5) I went to Smokey Bones with my sons David and Michael and David's wife Lindsay.
6) Florida beat Tennessee.
7) We had a great discussion of the movie The Village in Sunday School.
8) I grilled out some pork chops.

4 comments:

Matt said...

I couldnt believe that game... FSU tying it up in the final minutes and then Clemson slapping them right back into their place.

rob said...

after that #1 on your list, the rest is just gravy.

Mike said...

I agree, Rob!

Pam said...

Okay, I don't know anything about these games but I'm glad it made you happy and it sounds like a great weekend. :)