Monday, January 15, 2007

Jack is definitely BACK!

Watched the first 2 hours of the season premier of 24 last night...of course! How about that Mike Tyson neck biting move by Jack!! Oh my. I thought I'd seen it all!

Chloe's new boyfriend looks suspicious, as does President WAYNE Palmer's chief of staff or whatever he is. There's got to be a mole somewhere.

The amazing thing is, Jack is back, and despite all the times he's rescued the world, people STILL don't follow his advice.

Could Jack be...a Christ figure?!

4 comments:

jason said...

mike,

i've only seen the first 3 seasons, but the same thought has crossed my mind before.

look forward to seeing you sunday.

W. Scott Williams said...

Jack is tough... but he's no Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity... TWICE!

Matt said...

I got hooked on 24 just recently. I'm dying to get my hands on the previous seasons.

Scott speaks truth. Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick is a WMD much worse than anything terrorists can come up with.

Mike said...

Wouldn't know.