Sunday, February 25, 2007

My daughter's famous!

A long time ago I blogged about my grandson Eben, who is quite the miracle child. My daughter Rebecca carried him nearly to full term as an abdominal pregnancy. Well, Rebecca discovered that her pregnancy and Eben's safe delivery were written up in the August, 2005, issue of a medical journal called Human Pathology! And here's the title of the article:

"Subperitoneal Placenta Accreta Succenturiate in the Case of a Successful Near-Term Extrauterine Abdominal Pregnancy"

Can you believe that title! I can see it now. Eben will be sitting in school one of these days and the teacher will ask him to share with the class something special about himself. He can say he's the result of a subperitoneal placenta accreta succenturiate . . . well, you get the idea.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That's Great!

Robbie said...

"...for you knit me togehter [outside!!!] my mother's womb..." Psalm 139:13, Ebenezer Breckinridge Castleman version