Monday, May 21, 2007

"24" finale tonight!

So, any bets on whether Jack Bauer is going to save the world again tonight?

While I'll always be a "24" fan, I think this was the weakest season yet in terms of the story. I liked the switcheroo that the writers pulled on us a few weeks ago (from nuclear bombs about to destroy America to World War III with Russia!). But I got weary of the relational dramas that ruled the high security world of CTU. I'm also still wondering how in the world Chinese terrorists could infiltrate CTU so easily!

On the other hand, Powers Boothe raised the quality of the acting up several notches. And it was a clever move putting Jack's dysfunctional family in the center of the action.

I'm hoping poor Jack will finally get the girl tonight...er, at 6:00 a.m....or whatever time it is.

No comments: