Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blue Man Group

For my birthday last week, my wife took me to see Blue Man Group at Universal Studios CityWalk. It was awesome and totally hilarious. What I was impressed by the most was how they made you laugh with just their eyes. They spoke not a word during the whole show and didn't even change their facial expression very much. But I loved their eyes.

After the show, one of the guys posed for a picture with us.

I was wondering, though -- what should I have called him? A Blue Man? One of the Blue Men? A Blue Man Group Man?

6 comments:

orangejack said...

Man that's awesome! I would LOVE to see them.

Anonymous said...

A Blue Man without a Group? I did the same thing for Jeff's birthday a couple of weeks ago. We had friends (our old college roommates) from Greenville who flew down to surprise him and we went to see the show on his birthday. It was great! We LOVED the ending!! mwp

j2andn2 said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
I would say you should call him One of the Blue Men.

Patricia said...

So jealous, but glad you got to go! I'd call him a Blue Man. I'd probably say, "Hi Mr. Blue Man!"

Like rob said, we've been wanting to go...someday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday! I like that picture, its a good one! Sounds like it was a good time!
Allison

W. Scott Williams said...

jealous i am...

now i have sinned...

must go pray...

*sigh*

Some trivia for you... there are three Blue men because their philosphy is three is the minimum amount of people you can have in order to have an outsider. if you notice in their show there's always one blue man who is not conforming or is 'outside' the norm of the other two. They need to write a book. They are deep.

i am not.

jealous again...

darn...