Friday, August 14, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?!

I saw this sign outside Hooters on my way home from work and had to get a picture. No, I didn't go inside.

This reminds me of the time my mom and dad (now deceased) took our son David and his cousin Stephen to Hooters in Atlanta when the boys were just about 10 years old. (Maybe they wanted to cash in on free food, too!) I know my parents didn't know anything about Hooters. They just thought it was a burgers & wings kind of place. I wish I could have seen the look on their faces when the waitress came up to take their order.

Later, we found some Hooters "trading cards" in a box under David's bed. Each one a picture of a Hooters girl.

Well, you never can start sex education too soon I guess, right?

1 comment:

karin said...

And your last statement reminds me of a little definition I will never, no never, forget. It's the difference between "education" and "training".

Education = knowledge and skill for a future job

Training = knowledge and skill for your current job

How to remember?

Do you want your kids to have sex education or sex training?

Bet you won't forget now :-)