- The Girl on the Stairs: My Search for a Missing Witness to the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, by Barry Ernest - I'm hopelessly addicted to documentaries and writings about the death of JFK
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard, by Chip and Dan Heath - a good read for leaders
- Let the Nations Be Glad!, by John Piper - a motivating book about missions and why we can be confident in the church's Spirit-given ability to finish the Great Commission
- The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins - Right, I jumped on the bandwagon.
- Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy, by Eric Metaxas - very detailed but inspiring biography
- Why I Am Not an Arminian, by Robert Peterson and Michael Williams - an excellent summary and recommended for anyone wanting to understand what the Bible says about predestination
I originally bought the Kindle Keyboard model, but found it laborious to use the keyboard for typing notes and searching for books. So I traded up for a Kindle Touch. I like it much better. The touch screen makes it a lot easier to type. And even though the screen is the standard size it's overall smaller than the older version. I also bought a Kindle Touch cover with light that is really cool.
So thanks Kindle!